- Personal Data Controller
The controller of personal data is the company Pani-KA, Agata Kwiatkowska, ul. Wojciecha ul. Św. Wojciecha 2/5, 70-410 Szczecin, NIP 8511613736, REGON 146419208, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller,” which determines the purposes and methods of data processing in accordance with Article 26 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), specifically Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR.” You can contact the Controller at the phone number: +48 512 159 260, by email at email@example.com, or in writing to the address indicated above.
- Categories of Collected Personal Data
While using the Service, you may be asked to provide certain personal data, especially through the registration form, order form, or contact form. The data collected by the Controller includes: first name, last name, company name, tax identification number (NIP), address, telephone number, email address, billing address, delivery address, and the name of the person responsible for receiving the goods. Providing the above data is voluntary but necessary for the handling and execution of the placed order and for receiving feedback for inquiries from the contact form. Your personal data may also be processed during a phone call, email correspondence, or traditional methods.
- Purpose and Legal Basis of Data Processing
Personal data obtained by the Controller while using the Service is processed for the following purposes:
- Providing services, including the execution of sales agreements and ensuring the quality of services for the duration of the agreement, before the agreement is concluded, and for proper settlements after its completion (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- Fulfilling legal obligations of the Controller, including those arising from accounting and tax regulations, or arising from the storage of data on sold products or services for future proceedings by competent authorities, ensuring the security of services in accordance with relevant regulations (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
- Marketing based on consent (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) for promoting services provided by the Controller and cooperating entities (our partners).
- Pursuing legitimate interests of the Controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), including:
- Actions aimed at better tailoring services and products to user needs, optimizing our services and offerings, optimizing customer support processes, building knowledge about our users.
- Creating summaries, analyses, and statistics for internal purposes of the Controller based on aggregated or anonymous data, thus not allowing user identification. This includes evaluating the performance of the Service, measuring network traffic for the Service, evaluating its functionality, and user interest, as well as planning the development of the offering and working on the development of our IT systems, ensuring network and information security.
- Establishing, defending, and pursuing claims (in particular, recognizing and considering your complaints related to the agreement, including providing responses to them).
- User satisfaction research, determining the quality of our service and user satisfaction with the service.
- Direct marketing, which allows us to directly offer our services or services of cooperating entities (our partners), including profiling, tailored to user needs.
- Statistical and archival (evidence) purposes, which are the realization of the legitimate interest of the Controller in securing information in case there is a legal need to prove facts.
- Automatic Processing of Personal Data
The information collected may be processed in an automated manner, including profiling. Profiling is used to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests of Service users and to match the content in the Service to these preferences. Profiling may also be used for marketing purposes, such as matching marketing offers to user preferences. For this purpose, we collect data related to your actions in relationships with the Controller, i.e., behavioral data related to your actions. We also collect information about the use of the Service based on access logs, based on IP addresses of Service users. Such collected data does not contain user identities, but it can be used to analyze the efficiency of the Service, its security, and to diagnose potential problems related to the breach of personal data and to find solutions. Such data are also statistical data about people visiting our Service (e.g., information about the region), which allows us to adjust our offering.
- Information on the Requirement/Voluntary Nature of Providing Data
Providing your personal data is completely VOLUNTARY but necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to fully provide our services. In cases of processing personal data for marketing purposes, providing data is voluntary, but the lack of providing them will result in the inability to receive information about promotions and products, including services, provided by the Controller, contests, training sessions, actions, events organized by us or with our participation, including offers specially selected for you, through the sending of newsletters, commercial information, information about new products and promotions via SMS, MMS, phone, email, mobile application, traditional mail, or as a newsletter.
- Recipients of Data
Your personal data may be disclosed to entities that enable us to fulfill the contract and deliver the order, i.e., our employees and collaborators, our partners, which are companies with whom we cooperate, including companies providing us with warehouse services, entities conducting postal or courier activities, payment intermediaries. Entities processing your personal data on our behalf, such as our subcontractors, providing us with advisory, consulting, audit, or legal assistance services, accounting services, entities operating our IT systems or providing us with IT tools, advertising agencies, and other entities intermediating in the sale of our products or organizing marketing campaigns may also have access to your data. Your personal data is not transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Data Retention Period
Your data will be processed for as long as there is a legal basis for processing it. The Controller retains data for the period necessary for the proper execution of the contract, but no longer than the statute of limitations for claims. In cases where the processing of data is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, the data will be retained for as long as this legitimate interest exists.
- Rights of Data Subjects:
- You have the following rights related to the processing of your data:
- The right to access your data and obtain copies of it,
- The right to rectify (correct) your data,
- The right to erasure of data,
- The right to restrict the processing of data,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office),
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will cease processing data for this purpose.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests – this is possible for reasons related to your specific situation, unless there are overriding legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the data are necessary to establish, pursue, or defend claims.
- In our Service, we use technologies such as cookies to collect and process data. Cookies are used to provide services at the highest level, optimize the content available in the Service, tailor it to the individual needs of each user, as well as for advertising and statistical purposes. This data does not allow for the unambiguous identification of individuals.
- Cookies are small text files stored by the browser on a computer or mobile device (end device). They contain sets of information that are stored on the end device when the Service is visited. Then, during each subsequent visit, they are sent back to the Service from which they were downloaded or to another one that recognizes the specific cookie.
- Cookies are useful as they allow the website to recognize the user’s device during a subsequent visit to the Service, thereby restoring the contents of the cart from the previous visit. Cookies in no way destroy or damage files stored on your device, nor do they intentionally affect its performance or functionality. Identification is carried out impersonally, anonymously, and these are only data concerning the manner and form of using the service.
- More information about cookies can be found in the “Help” section of your web browser.
- Purpose of Using Cookies:
- Cookies within the Service are used for the following purposes:
- Providing services,
- Adapting the content of the Service to your preferences and optimizing the use of web pages; in particular, these files allow us to recognize your device and properly display the Service, tailored to your individual needs,
- Creating statistics that help understand how users use the Service, enabling the improvement of its structure and content,
- Presenting advertisements tailored to the user’s unique needs and interests and their place of residence,
- Ensuring the security and reliability of the Service,
- Types of Cookies Used:
- Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: session cookies – these are temporary files stored in your end device until you log out, leave the Service, or close the software (web browser); and persistent cookies – these are files stored on your end device for the time specified in the parameters of these cookies or until they are deleted. Cookies, especially persistent cookies, do not contain any personal data. First names, last names, email addresses, or IP addresses are not saved through them. They do not create an individual customer profile.
- Due to the purpose, the Service uses the following types of cookies:
- Required cookies – essential files for smooth navigation of the Service and the use of all its functions.
- Performance cookies – collect information about the user’s use of the Service, including the most frequently visited pages and error messages. They do not collect identifying information about users. Their goal is to improve the functioning of the Service.
- Functionality cookies – these files allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (if any) and to provide functions tailored to individual needs (if such functions are available). For example, the website may serve to remember changes in text size, font, and other personalized elements of the web page. Information collected in such files is anonymous and does not track users’ activities on other websites.
- Advertising cookies – assist in delivering ads that match the user’s interests. They may collect information about browsing habits and tailor ad content to user interests.
- Statistical cookies – used to count statistics about the Service.
- Managing Cookies:
Your browser is likely configured by default to accept all cookies. However, you can change cookie settings independently and at any time by specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to your end device. The changes to the settings referred to above can be made using the settings of your internet browser. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the internet browser’s settings or to inform about their every posting in the end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (internet browser). You can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in your web browser. Changing browser settings, depending on the chosen option, may result in the loss of the ability to use certain services and features available on them. For additional information, you can contact us using the contact details provided above.